A Down Flow system with horizontal positioned filter and unit mounted blowers design is extremely competitive on the market.
• Goyen Venturi Assist Design optimizes reverse jet pulse cleaning, improves contaminant release and filter life.
• Contaminated air is drawn through high-efficiency cartridge filters with a 99.7% efficiency rating for submicron (0.5)
particulate, where the particulate is collected on the outside of the media.
• For uniform dust loading and efficient cleaning the extra-large circular filters are oriented horizontally.
• Filtered air is pulled through the system and exhausted.
• The reverse jet pulse cleaning system extends filter life and decrease maintenance costs.
Excellent choice for:
• Bulk Powder Handling
•Plasma cutting and bulk powder handling.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
• Models ATH 2-8 thru ATH 4-64
• Carbon Steel Welded Construction 7 ga./11 ga. With Heavy Duty Lifting Lugs
• Powder Coat Paint Finish Amtech Blue
• Base Unit Includes Collector, Legs, Hopper & Turbo Pulse Control
• 20 or 55 Gallon Dust Drum & 14" Drum Lid Kits
• Compressed Air Reverse Jet Pulse, 1" Valves with Manifold
• Direct Mount Backward Inclined Blower Class III & IV Construction , Balanced & Tested,
2000 cfm @ 10” WG / 10,000 cfm @ 10” WG
• Ground Mount Backward Inclined Blowers Class III & IV Construction, Balanced & Tested,
10,000 cfm @ 12” WG / 40,000 cfm @ 16” WG
• Motors 5HP thru 30HP Direct Drive 208/230/460v/3ph/60hz
• Variable Frequency Drive NEMA 12 & NEMA 1 or Combination Motor Starter with Disconnect
• AT-PC Turbo Digital Pulse Control & Cycle Down
• Filter Media Fire Retardant 80/20 Blend Cellulose / Polyester, Media Efficiency 99.5% @ 0.5 Micron