The BDB Series Dust Collector is designed for continuous operation. It’s a self-contained Up Flow system with Vertically positioned filters which eliminates particulate re-entrainment and improves filter life.
• Low Air to Cloth Ratios for longer filter life.
• Reverse jet pulse design optimizes filter cleaning and extends filter life, reducing maintenance costs.
• Requires no duct work, reducing installation cost.
• Application specific filter media maximizes efficiency.
• Recirculates clean air, eliminating the need for expensive make-up air.
• Helps Maintain a Clean Working Environment.
• Hands Free Capture promotes Safety and Efficiency
Excellent choice for:
• Removing Contaminates from the breathing area of the operator.
• Capturing dust, smoke and fumes from multiple tabletop applications.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
• Models BDB-1500, 2500, 3000 & 3000D/4000D
• Carbon Steel Welded Construction 11 ga./14 ga.
• Powder Coat Finish Amtech Blue
• Base Unit Includes Collector, Blower, Bench, Dust Tray & Motor Starter
• Compressed Air Manual Reverse Jet Pulse Cleaning Dual 1" Valves
• Self Contained Blower 1500 - 4000 cfm
• Motors 3HP & 5HP 230/460v/3ph/60hz
• First Stage Filtration Double Pass 2" Metal Mesh & 1" Spark Baffle Filters
• Primary Filter Media 250 sq. ft. Per Filter for 2/4/6 Filter Models
• Filter Media Fire Retardant 80/20 Blend Cellulose / Polyester, Media Efficiency 99.5% @ 0.5 Micron
• Washable Spun Bond & Safety HEPA Afterfilters
• Total Work Surface Single Bench 3'W x 2'D/4'W x 2.5'D/6'W x 3'D Bench Area
• Total Work Surface Dual Bench 2 ea., 3'W x 2'D/ 2 ea. 4'W x 2.5'D Bench Area
• Backdraft Slots 3 to 12 Slots per Unit @ 2000 FPM Capture Velocity
• Sound Rating 75 dBA @ 5 feet & 77 dBA @ 5 feet
• Weight 950 lbs/1450 lbs/1600 lbs/1350 lbs/2100 lbs